07020 Forums  

Go Back   07020 Forums > Of Interest > Soapbox

Soapbox Things you want to bring to everyone's attention. Please check if it belongs in a more specific area, though.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:06 PM

kate is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Thank you to the Volunteer Fire Dept!

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank the Edgewater Volunteer Fire Dept. for coming out to help me on Edgewater Place last Friday night during the torrential rains. (I was about to give up, I felt like Sissy Spacek in the movie, The River), when my tenant called the Fire Dept. and Fire Chief Patrick Chevalier showed up with the crew and Patrick went up the ladder to figure out and solve a situation that was causing my troubles.

Edgewater still is a great small town, filled with great neighbors! Thank you Chief Chevalier and the rest of those who came out in the rain, it is very much appreciated!

Katie Jones

"If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you end up doing nothing for nobody"